Monday, March 13, 2006

Well....since I found out that other pod-casts have lists of pod casts on THEIR site...seems kind of silly to post it here...you can start with the 3 I've got, and then cruise from there. I'm kind of dissapointed, as my CD's at present time only hold 80 minutes worth of audio, (Oh, no ipod here)...I can only get one pod cast on a cd at a time...and that seems rather frivioulous right now, and I don't have a sound card on this computer.

I've gotten the sleeves finished on the new gown, and the whole thing joined!!! I LOVE the way it looks now. :) The other one, I totally screwed up. I'll probably still go back to it...but for now, it'll sit in the UFO pile. It'll be SO nice to be just knitting in the round....that way I won't have to think. I like to alternate brainless knitting with new techniques and all that good stuff.

Going to actually BOND with the dumb dog today. We are going to walk the trolley trail in town. She needs the exercise to stay out of trouble, and I just plain need the exercise. I don't like walking in my neighborhood, and the trail is SO much more interesting.

No comments: