Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday's find

HOW do things just jump into my hands to purchase? I went to Michael's to purchase size 1 circ's. Ok....really, what WAS I thinking??? No such luck....Hmm...let me see what they DO have...OH.....Size 10.5 DPN's. :) I really LIKE clover. I really am NOT a needle snob. I don't HAVE to have the Addi's in bamboo AND turbos...really really I don't. I want to make some cell phone cases with left over yarn, and needed the size 10's to do that.

Once the 3 things that are on my needles are OFF, away I go!!! I can't wait. :) I've double counted the row to start the border on the gown today at scouts. I'm going to go around a couple more times to be double sure that I have it right, and then the panel will go, and what I get done on Saturday, will be what I get done on Saturday. I'll be at the doc's office a couple times tomorrow (Eyes, and GI apt), so I'm sure I'll have time to knit. AND I plan on doing a fair amount tonight!!!

So, I got a set of needles, and a set of crochet hooks, so I can finish Rachel's poncho and Connie's poncho with some flair and flourish. :)

Note to self: the BIG ORANGE BUTTON is the one to "publish".....NOT the "save as draft" button...lol....

No comments: