Monday, March 27, 2006

This weekend

Weekend is OVER, and I can take Monday to recover!!! It was nutso crazy..I so totally want to crawl back into bed, but no, the people in my house that I lovingly call FAMILY would disown me if I didn't get to the grocery store.

Today's Word: Hatfields and McCoy's. I saw the word Hatfields on a dumpster in front of a renovation, and need to look up the WHERE it came from. I know it means fighting families, but need to find out the history. So here it is!!!

The Legacy

The gown is done, just needs the finishing work. Looks like the baptism won't be till June, so I have time to take a break from it. I am making a bunny now for some mindless work. Then I HAVE to get going on the quilt for Pat. I just want to finish all knitting first before I get to it.

2 comments:

bluegrassjunkywrites said...

Good morning! I am so glad to have you on blogger. Let's just say I have scared my guy friends away, lol, but it's so good to have girl-friends to cheer us up. Anywho, long weekend huh? I hope that you will get through this week without it feeling like the "great race". I had a crazy busy saturday with our church event, but it was awesome and I loved kicking back with my awesome friends after it was over.
Say hi to Connie for me.
Love,
Cristine

Heather said...

Oh goodness yes...
Friday I helped your mom get some stuff done in the basement. And tell Alicia that I was the lucky one to do the vertical blinds on the sunroom this time!!! lol...

I dropped Rachel off at a bowling overnight at 10:30, then picked her back up at 8, dropped her off at a friends house to spend the day, went to pinewood derby to see Mike and Roy race, but didn't get to, because I needed to get Hank up at Raven Rock. Spent the evening knitting. Sunday, church, get stuff for the shower, and then go get Kerri, bring her back, have the shower, got done at 7, instead of 6 (oops). Made dinner, and knit the cute bunny that's on the side bar. I'm off to work on it now. No money right now, and I have to THINk about the groceries, and I'm just not up for that at this minute...lol....
your time at church sounded fun. It's fun planning for events, but boy am I glad when it is OVA!!!