Monday, March 12, 2007

Bleah...lol...I keep letting my batteries die before I take pictures....

But the two muffs for the little girls are done. I finished them last night.

I co 36 sts for the smaller one and I think 42 for the larger one.
I k in a circle till they were "muff length".
And then dropped the fuzzy yarn.
I then did a p row with just the foundation yarn
then I did the "sock of doom" pattern. As much of a bad taste I have with Yarn-monkey's efficiency in running a contest. That sock of doom rib is really good. Stretchy, warm, and squishy!!! :) You need to make sure that your CO stitches are divisible by 6. And then round one is k3 p3, round 2 is k1p1 and thats it!!!

I then slip the ribbing into the exterior, and this is the fun part.
I put one of the co stitches onto the needle, and k that with the stitch I'm going to bind off, then I k 2tog. The one I am lifting is on the fuzzy part of muff. Once I get batteries AGAIN...i'll post how I do it!!!

No comments: