Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Yesterday's and today's knitting was FUN.

Cas wanted a "green patrick's day hat" from the stash yarn that Connie and I got. So I made him a stocking hat!!! it was WAY fun to make. :) I forgot to get a picture of it before I sent it down, but it is SOOOO cute...I asked Connie to forgive me for "dressing him funny", but I just couldn't help myself. Mike wants a red one!!!!!!!!!!

I've joined the KH "year of the stash", and since joining, I've added to my stash about 3 fold, but, according to the "rules", I'm OK, as I didn't actually PURCHASE the yarn, it was given to me. But that seems really like breaking the rules....but I did only pick colors that I know that I'd like for sure, and colors that I think that would really do well in baby items. :)

No comments: