Saturday, November 19, 2005

YEAHHH

Commercial blog is up and running...very basic, but at least it is "out there" with samples and prices. :) It looks REALLY good. Nice, clean simple..."a clean well lighted place" I hope.

Just got an offer to do a scarf for a friend of mine. Hopefully we'll go shopping this week. I found out about Alpaca Blocle? is that how it's spelled? dunno...but I can't wait to make a trellis type scarf with it..She is my biggest cheerleader...she is always saying how good my knitting looks and such. :) Being words of affirmation and all....it is SO super nice to hear. Thanks Carole!!! She said I could sell my stuff on QVC...yeah....one piece at a time!!!

It was nearly painful to NOT knit tonight, but I did knit on the way to the party IN THE DARK. I guess I have arrived.

I look forward to some good knitting time tomorrow, to hopefully get Deb's sweater done. Lionbrand Homespun Sunshine. I'm going to put a "fringe" on the bottom with Pattons...something or other...twister I think it is. :) NOt really a fringe, but crochet some kind of scallop. She isn't going to be at church on Sunday, so I think I'll finish(try) the front tomorrow, and piece it together on Sunday.

I got the sock yarn yesterday...it smells funny...is that part of yarn?

OHHH, I saw someone with the Martha Poncho on at walmart yesterday, I wanted to say something...but she didn't say anything about MY poncho...silly silly me. Funny how I can pick that out.

The heat went off at 9, so I am FREEZING and ready to head to bed to get snuggly warm.
g'night everyone. :)

No comments: